Are You Looking For A NAATI certified Afrikaans Translator?
If you answered yes, then you’re in the right place! Sydney Translations are working with NAATI certified Afrikaans translators who are trained and highly skilled in producing high-quality Afrikaans translations. A majority of Australian authorities both public and private require Afrikaan translations of non-English documents. If you plan to apply for a job, get into University, immigrate, apply for a visa, or just want a translation of your driver’s licence, we can help you.
Our Satisfied Clients
Sydney Translations is one of the top Afrikaans translation services providers in Sydney and all around Australia. Our fantastic team of NAATI certified Afrikaans translators and experienced project managers helped us achieve that. So when you work with us, you get access to our amazing team. Your project will be handled with the utmost professionalism from the start of the translation to the delivery.
Why not try our Afrikaans translation services today and become one of our thousands of satisfied clients? Fill in the translation quote form now and expect to receive your exact quote in just 15 minutes!
How do our Afrikaans translation services work?
To order your translation, simply follow these easy steps.
- Fill in the free quote form found on this page and let us know your needs. Upload a clear copy of your Afrikaans document and hit the submit button. We will contact you in just 15 minutes to give you an exact quotation for your document.
- Process your order via PayPal, credit cards, or online bank transfer. Now you’re all set.
- We will work on your document after we have verified your payment. Once your translation is finished, we will send you a draft for you to check and provide revisions if there are any.
- If you are satisfied with the translation, we will proceed to send you the completed final copy through email.
- If you need a hard copy, we can send you a certified one by post (additional postage and handling fee apply).
Easy, right? The best part is that you don’t have to go out and come to our office to provide us with your document for translation. No. You can avail of our Afrikaans translation services online and receive your translation online. How convenient is that?
How long can you complete my translation?
Here at Sydney Translations, we strive to provide fast Afrikaans translation services. Our hired NAATI certified Afrikaans translators can complete a 3-page standard document in 2 to 3 days.
If you need your document sooner than that, we have Urgent Afrikaans translation services where you can receive your translation in just less than 24 hours!
How much are your Afrikaans translation services?
We are Sydney’s most affordable Afrikaans translation services provider. With just AU $69 in your pocket, you can order a high-quality translation that’s done by our hired NAATI certified translators. Our pricing depends on each document’s length, subject matter, language, and turnaround time.
Interested? Complete the translation quote form on this page, and we will send you an exact quote on your document in just 15 minutes! There’s no need to wait long.
- More than 90% of the Afrikaans vocabulary came from the Dutch language.
- It is considered a West Germanic language that’s mostly spoken in Namibia and South Africa. Other parts of Zimbabwe and Botswana also use the language.
- There are more than 7 million people in South Africa who use Afrikaans as their native language.
- The Afrikaans language is one of the youngest languages on the globe.
- For so many centuries, the Afrikaans language was only a spoken language.
- Aside from Dutch, the language was influenced by French, Malay, Portuguese and German.