Professional Indonesian Translation Services
If you’re looking for some excellent Indonesian translation services that are affordable and reliable, then Sydney Translations is your choice. We are the leading Indonesian translation services provider in Sydney. For seven years, we have produced hundreds of Indonesian translations that are of the highest quality.
Check out our Indonesian translation services today, complete the translation quote form on this page and we will email you an exact quote in as fast as 15 minutes.
Sydney Translations is well-known for its fast Indonesian translation services so don’t be surprised if you receive your translation earlier than expected. Our chat support team is also fast in replying to your queries. Our email support takes no more than 30 minutes to respond to your concern.
If you have any question or queries, ask away, and we’ll do our best to answer. To help you, here are some of the frequently asked questions regarding our Indonesian translation services.
How long can you finish my translation?
We offer two Indonesian translation services: standard and urgent translation.
- For our Standard Indonesian translation services, our translators can finish your document within 2 to 3 business days.
- On the other hand, our Urgent Indonesian translation services are designed for translations that are needed within 24 hours.
Just let us know of your deadline via the online translation form when you upload your document. We’ll take your challenge.
How do I avail of your Indonesian translation services?
Easy. Get your document translated today by following these 4 simple steps.
- Fill in the free quote form on this page. Provide us with your details, and we’ll email you the exact quote in a few minutes.
- Complete your payment. We accept credit card, Paypal, and bank transfer.
- Upon receiving your payment, we will start translating your document. Once it is finished, you will receive an email with the draft translation attached for you to review.
- If you are satisfied with the translation, we will email you the final soft copy.
- If you need a hard copy, let us know. We can send you a hard copy by post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
Tada! You’re done. It’s that easy. With our affordable Indonesian translation services, why not get your document translated today?
Do you have NAATI Certified Indonesian translators?
Yes, we do. Our team of Indonesian translators is NAATI certified. Your documents will bear the NAATI stamp and can be used for submission to visa applications, University admissions, job applications and legal purposes. With our Indonesian translation services, we guarantee that you will only receive high quality and accurate translations.
How much are your Indonesian translation services?
Your standard document can be translated into the Indonesian language starting at only $69 per page. However, each document is different, as such, our pricing varies depending on the document’s complexity, length, language, deadline and subject matter.
For business translations, our prices are on a per word basis. Upload your document and let us assess it so we can provide you with an exact quote.
What documents can you translate?
Our Indonesian translation services cover both personal and corporate documents such as birth certificates, technical documents, medical documents, academic transcripts, financial documents, engineering manuals, police checks, ID cards, marriage certificates just to name a few.
Send us a copy of your document, and we will provide you with a detailed estimate in minutes.
4 Interesting Facts about the Indonesian Language
- With more than 700 languages spoken in Indonesia, the Indonesian language was spoken by only around 5% of the country’s population so having it as Indonesia’s official language is a bit surprising to many.
- The language is also called as Malay-Indonesian or Bahasa Indonesia.
- For decades, the Bahasa Indonesia language is taught in Australian schools.
- The language makes use of duplication as adverbs, verbs and even adjectives. Take for example the words hura-hura which mean having fun and gonjang-ganjing to mean unstable or shaky.