NAATI Certified Macedonian Translator in Sydney
Our clients have various needs when it comes to Macedonian translation services. As such, we make sure to pick the most qualified NAATI certified Macedonian translator to handle our client’s translation projects.
Whether you need a Macedonian to English or English to Macedonian translation, our Macedonian NAATI translators and project managers work through a meticulous process to make sure that your document is translated with the highest level of accuracy with the same tone as the source document.
Our team of professionals works closely with you in establishing the best Macedonian translation services for your document. Whatever your needs, our Macedonian translation services are available for various documents. All of our Macedonian NAATI translators are qualified native speakers and well experienced. Our Macedonian translators provide top quality Macedonian translation services to all of our clients.
Our Satisfied Clients
Professional Macedonian Translation Services
Sydney Translations is your one-stop Macedonian translation services provider in Sydney. We cover all private and public sectors in the city. With more than seven years of experience in providing Macedonian translation services, we were able to improve our services to suit all of our clients ranging from individuals, organisations, businesses and government offices.
We Translate all Types of Documents
Want to know how our Macedonian translations work?
Get your document translated with these 3 simple and easy steps:
- Upload your document using the free translation quote form. Let us know your needs.
- Complete your order via PayPal transfer, direct online banking or through credit cards.
- We will complete your translation and send the final copy to you via email.
- Upon your request, we can also send you a hard copy via Post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
Why Work With Us?
For as low as AU$69, you can get your document translated. Pricing depends on the document’s length, subject matter and turnaround. Complete the quote form to get a firm quotation on your document.
You can choose to pay for your translation via PayPal, credit cards or bank transfers.
Secured Macedonian Translation Services
We respect your document’s confidentiality. Rest assured that your documents are safe and secure with us.
If you need an urgent translation, we can deliver your translation in less than 24 hours.
24/7 Dedicated Support
Our customer support representatives are available 24/7 to help and assist you. Simply contact us via the Live Chat or the translation form. We provide uninterrupted services on weekdays as well as the weekends.
NAATI Accredited Translators
All of our translators are NAATI certified, so you are confident that your translations meet Australia’s high standards.
English to Macedonian and Macedonian to English translations
We have translators who are experts in both languages and deeply knowledgeable of each language’s nuances.
- The Macedonian language is the Republic of Macedonia’s official language.
- The Cyrillic alphabet is used to write the Macedonian language. It is based on the alphabet that was developed by St. Cyril and St. Methodius, two Macedonian brothers in the 9th century.
- Macedonian is considered as an Indo-European language belonging to the Slavic family of languages. At the same time, the language is a Balkan language.
- Macedonia is the first country in the world in 2006 to have full access to a wireless broadband connection.
- The official name of Macedonia in the UN is the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia.
- The country of Macedonia is the only one to get its independence from Yugoslavia without shedding blood.