Tamil to English and English to Tamil Translation Services
We employ native Tamil speakers and handpicked translators to translate your Tamil documents. Sydney Translations provide Tamil to English to English to Tamil translation services by native-speaking translators and expert linguists. We produce translations that adhere to Australia’s strict standards.
Sydney Translations is the best-known, fast and quality professional Tamil translation service in the city. All of our translations are done online, so we are capable of providing reliable and affordable Tamil translation services. There’s no need to visit our office, simply fill in the contact form on this page. Fill it out correctly and attach your document. In just 15 minutes, you will receive a translation quote for your Tamil price request via email. It’s that easy!
Professional Tamil Translation Services
For more than seven years, we have provided various Tamil translation services such as:
- Personal Tamil translation services
- Legal Tamil translation services
- Corporate Tamil translation services
- Financial Tamil translation services
- Medical Tamil translation services
Upon receiving a translation project, we match it to the most qualified translator who has years of experience in that particular field. This ensures that your translation is handled and translated by someone who has a deep understanding of your document and content.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that all translations satisfy our customer’s requirements. We have worked with NAATI certified Tamil translators who are capable of quick translations without compromising the document’s quality.
Our Satisfied Clients
Order a Translation
These simple and easy steps will guide you in ordering one of our Tamil translation services.
- Complete the translation form found on this page. An email containing your translation’s exact quote will be sent to you by one of our representatives.
- If you want to pursue your translation, complete your order via online banking transfer, PayPal or credit cards.
- Once it is done, we will be sending you a draft of your translation for you to check and approve.
- Satisfied? Let us know, and we will process your translation’s final soft copy and send it to you by email. If you need a physical copy of your translation, we can send you a certified hard copy via Post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
And that’s it! You now have a Tamil translation undertaken by NAATI certified Tamil translators.
So how much are our Tamil translation services?
We provide affordable translation rates for all our services including Tamil translations. For just AU $69, you’ll be receiving a quality and Tamil translation undertaken by a NAATI certified Tamil translator of your document. Our prices, however, depend on each document’s complexity, language, subject, and deadline. Get an exact quote by completing the contact form on this website. Check your email in 15 minutes. We will send you a free quote after assessing your document.
Are you in a hurry?
No worries. We provide Urgent Tamil translation services for your translation needs. Simply let us know your deadline via the message box in the contact form or get in touch using the Live Chat below. We’ll be happy to assist you. When you avail of our Urgent services, you’ll receive your translation in less than 24 hours.
Here are some trivia and facts about the Tamil language that you probably didn’t know.
- Tamil is the oldest language that is still being used today. According to Tamil literature, the language was used as far back as 600 BC.
- UNESCO has declared the Tamil language a “Classical Language” which categorises the language as ancient. It is the first language to have this title.
- Tamil is not only used as a language name, but it also means sweet, beauty and natural.
- When you first read the word Tamil, how did you pronounce it? Instead of Ta-Mil, it’s actually pronounced as Tamizh.