Looking for an Urdu Translation Services in Sydney?
Look no further than Sydney Translations! We are the leading Urdu translation services provider in Sydney. With unrivalled specialty in Urdu translation services, we aim to provide high-quality translations at a fast turnaround and an affordable cost.
Try our Urdu translation services today. Get an exact quote by simply filling in your details on the online form located on this web page.
What do people say about us?
Certified Urdu Translation Services
If you need a NAATI accredited translator for your document, then you’re in the right place! Sydney Translations have NAATI accredited and experienced Urdu translators who can handle your projects. For every translation request that we receive, we match it to a translator who is specialised in the content.
Our Urdu translation services include translation of medical records, business translations, legal documents, technical manuals and personal documents just to list a few. We aim to produce 100% high-quality NAATI certified Urdu translations. Our translated documents can be submitted to various government sectors and other Australian authorities that require NAATI certified translations.
For a free quote, just complete the translation quotation form on this page and receive an email containing the exact quote in less than 15 minutes.
Urdu NAATI Translator
Sydney Translations have handpicked the most excellent Urdu NAATI translators that are experts in their own fields of specialisations. Time and again, our team of translators have proved themselves to be able to produce professional and high quality translations. Anything that you need, we can assist you.
As our translators are NAATI certified, our translations are guaranteed to have a 100% acceptance rate by Australian authorities that need NAATI translations.
Frequently Asked Questions on our Urdu Translation Services
How long can you finish my translation?
We offer two options: standard Urdu translation services and urgent Urdu translation services.
For standard translations, our translators can finish a document within 2 to 3 business days. On the other hand, if you need your document sooner, our Instant and Express Urdu translation services allow you to receive your translation within 24 hours.
What documents do you translate?
Sydney Translations offers quality and prompt Urdu translation services in Sydney for all financial documents, business documents, legal documents, medical documents, technical documents, and personal documents such as:
- Academic transcripts
- Birth Certificates
- Diploma Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Police Checks
- Marriage Certificates
- And other document types
I’m interested, where do I start?
To avail of our Urdu translation services, follow these simple steps:
- Fill in the free translation quote form on this page to request for a price. Check your email in 15 minutes; we’ll be sending you the exact quote.
- If you are satisfied with our translation quote, complete your payment through Paypal transfers, credit cards or bank transfers. Your choice.
- We will send you a draft soft copy of the translation once it is finished. We’ll be asking you to review and approve it if you are satisfied.
- Once it is approved, we will send you the final soft copy through email. If you need a hard copy, we’ll be happy to send you one via post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
And that’s it! Easy to do, from the comfort of your own home.
Quick Facts About The Urdu Language
- Urdu is termed as the language of poets and even considered as being one of the sophisticated languages around the world.
- Countries like Pakistan and some parts of South Asia and India use the Urdu language as their official language.
- Words such as typhoon, pashmina, cummerbund, pyjamas, and khaki were borrowed by the English language from Urdu.
- The language is not sacrosanct and is not Arabic.